Letter knowledge is one of the key skills to master reading.
WATCH videos of letter sounds from Turtle Diary at this Symbaloo collection and at this Wakelet.
WATCH more videos at the Letter Sounds Wakelet, the Alphabet Animals Wakelet, the Phonograms Wakelet, and the Short or Long Vowels Wakelet.
Play online alphabet games at Wakelet
Read Animal Alphabet books.
More Alphabet Resources:
- One page Alphabet to color from colorthealphabet.com
- Alphabet Worksheet letter tracing
- Animal alphabet on one page and flashcards (7 pages, 4/page) from kindergartenmom (the flashcards can also be used for a syllable sort)
- B & D reversals from myteachingstation.com, practice with Online Fishing Bowl Game from literactive and bdpq bandit from Mr. Nussbaum
- Chart of voiced or unvoiced letter sounds
PLAY Printables: Alphabet Chutes and Ladders: lowercase & uppercase from Super Simple, Mailbox ABC from Totschooling (6 pages, color), Fishing for Letters from Kindergarten Crayons (7 pages, color), Sammy the Starfish from Fuelthebrain.
Active, Board, and Card games at the ABCs of Games For Reading.
One thought on “Learn the Alphabet”
Comments are closed.