- a freebie set with examples of games, worksheets and charts
- Word Sort Games
- ebook: Phonics FUNdamentals
- Bookmarks: Write the Patterns, Consonant Digraphs (plus word list), Fry Sight Words
- Charts: Phonogram chart, Short/Long Vowel Chart, Vowel Pattern Chart, Phonological and Phonemic Awareness charts, Multiple Meaning Words, Syllable Animals, Word Building and Substitution, Anchor Charts and word lists for: Hard or Soft C and G, /k/ at the beginning of words
Pattern charts that can be used as sort mats, posters, or printed on business cards for other sorts. Credits: Some artwork copyrighted by Mark A Hicks, illustrator, www.MARKiX.net. Used with permission. Sources for other graphics at Pinterest.
- Games: CVC word roller, Roll a sight word sentence, Roll, Read, & Keep. Flower sort games for letters Y & S. Word Treasure games: Word families, Flossy words, Consonant-le, & Schwa.
- The Silent E Freebie Set includes one of each type of resource from several different sets, all about Silent e. You get the Silent e information from the Phonics Fun Folders set, a game board from the Phonics Patterns Game Board Set, a page from the Spot and Dot Phonics Patterns set, and a Soccer Sort Game. (Soccer Sort Games are sold separately at the Super Tutor Tools store at Teachers Pay Teachers).
More in freebies in articles at the Phonics Pow Blog:
- Book list for practicing phonics patterns at READ, just read
- Tutor Sessions at Reading Lesson Plan
- Word list for syllable manipulation and chart with online games in sequence at Phonological and Phonemic Awareness
- Bubble letters and Short, Long or Bossy R worksheet at ABCs of Games for Reading
- Bookmarks at Short Vowel Variations
- Tricky Y handout at Tricky Y