Resources for the Phonics Pow Toolkit:
- ebook: Phonics FUNdamentals
- Bookmarks: Write the Patterns, Consonant Digraphs (plus word list), Fry Sight Words
- Charts: (a Phonogram chart, Short/Long Vowel Chart, & Vowel Pattern Chart are included in the free sample download at the Phonics Pow Toolkit as well as at the Super Tutor Tools store) Phonological and Phonemic Awareness charts, Multiple Meaning Words, Syllable Animals, Word Building and Substitution, Anchor Charts and word lists for: Hard or Soft C and G, /k/ at the beginning of words
Pattern charts that can be used as sort mats, posters, or printed on business cards for other sorts. Credits: Some artwork copyrighted by Mark A Hicks, illustrator, www.MARKiX.net. Used with permission. Sources for other graphics at Pinterest.
- Games: CVC word roller, Roll a sight word sentence, Roll, Read, & Keep. Flower sort games for letters Y & S. Word Treasure games: Word families, Flossy words, Consonant-le, & Schwa.
- The Silent E Freebie Set includes one of each type of resource from several different sets, all about Silent e. You get the Silent e information from the Phonics Fun Folders set, a game board from the Phonics Patterns Game Board Set, a page from the Spot and Dot Phonics Patterns set, and a Soccer Sort Game. (Soccer Sort Games are sold separately at the Super Tutor Tools store at Teachers Pay Teachers).
More in freebies in articles at the Phonics Pow Blog:
- Book list for practicing phonics patterns at READ, just read
- Tutor Sessions at Reading Lesson Plan
- Word lists for Clip Strips and Word Sort Games
- Word list for syllable manipulation and chart with online games in sequence at Phonological and Phonemic Awareness
- Bubble letters and Short, Long or Bossy R worksheet at ABCs of Games for Reading
- Bookmarks at Short Vowel Variations
- Tricky Y handout at Tricky Y
Freebies at Pinterest