Be a super reading tutor with the Phonics Pow Toolkit: a complete set to teach phonics with over 200 pages of fun rhymes, games, and worksheets to make teaching reading as easy as A, B, C.
Add games to make learning to read FUN!
Build skills with memorable rhymes based on facts.
Choose color coding that combines with a sensible sequence for fast learning.
Stop hunting for the resources you need to teach phonics! Start teaching reading with hands on learning and easy to follow color coding.
Perfect for: Reading teachers or tutors, and parents who want to help their children with reading. Works equally well with adult students.
Digital Version: designed to be simple to put together, easily portable and print-cartridge friendly.
- Place in a 3 ring binder with 12 dividers.
Organized to help teachers teach, and students learn.
I. GET READY
- Phonological & Phonemic Awareness
- Letter names and sounds
II. SOUND OUT WORDS
- Short vowels
- Short vowels that vary
III. VOWEL PATTERNS
- Silent e
- Bossy R
- Diphthongs – vowel teams that make (mostly) new sounds
- Vowel Teams that are often long
- Vowels that vary
- Long Vowel Patterns
IV. CONSONANT PATTERNS
- Consonant Digraphs
- Hard or Soft C and G
- More consonants that vary
V. MULTI-SYLLABLE WORDS
- Open & Closed Syllables
- Consonant -le
Resources for the Phonics Pow Toolkit
- Download a set of freebies that includes examples of games, worksheets, and charts that are part of the Phonics Pow Toolkit.
- Word Sort Games – This set of word sort games designed to go along with the Phonics Pow Toolkit is available as a free download. Print on cardstock, cut out, and store in zip-lock bags.
More online resources at the Phonics Pow website